The Maine Room
MAX GUESTS: 2
(Please call if you need space for an additional guest; additional fee applies)
BED SIZE: King (or two twins)
Enjoy summer “down east” all year long! Nestled under the eaves, The Maine Room’s quilts, bright painted furniture, sloped walls and dormer all conjure the feel of a seaside cottage in Maine. The highlight of the room is a traditional New England clothes press, custom-made for the room by local craftsmen. Close your eyes and you can almost hear the waves, feel the sunshine and salt spray and taste the lobster.
NOTE: Maine is our only dog-friendly room (two dogs max.). Please note that there is a $65 pet fee per stay. You can review our Pet Policy for further details.
- King bed (can convert to two twins)
- Sealy Posture-pedic mattress, featherbed topper, down pillows
(hypo-allergenic bedding available), and cotton quilt
- Private spa-style bathroom with European hand-held shower in an air jet tub for two
- Two of The Inn’s signature spa robes
- Distinctive toiletries
- Television (tucked away in the armoire)
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi and in-room charger